Get creative with your plating and decorating skills. Gorgeous, healthy, and perfect for fall stuffed Zucchini rounds are both decorative and delicious. A simple stuffing of minced meat and tomato puree is elevated by tart basil herbs, spicy biting garlic, and biter shallots. Stuff the mixture inside the round and bake to perfection for 45 minutes. Place the top of the Zucchini over the stuffed round like a hat for a little added character.
- 1 zucchini
- ground meat
- garlic (diced)
- shallot (diced)
- tomato paste
- herbs (your choice)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- 2. Remove the top of the zucchini to make a little hat. Hollow out the zucchini well and remove the seeds.
- 3. Mix the ground meat with the garlic and shallot. Add the tomato paste, salt, pepper, and herbs. Mix well and stuff the zucchini.
- 4. Bake at 350F for at least 45 minutes. To check if the zucchini is cooked, insert the tip of a knife; if you can easily insert and remove your knife, it means that it is cooked.
- 5. Remove the zucchini from the oven and enjoy.