- 16 baking potatoes (large)
- 1 1/2 pounds spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion (medium, finely diced)
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 bunch chives (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 7 ounces cooked ham (cut into strips)
- gherkins (sliced)
- parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 4 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wrap the potatoes in foil and place on a baking pan. Bake for about 1 hour until tender. Cut an X in top of each potato, then squeeze open. Stuffing with filling.
- For the spinach filling, blanch the spinach in boiling salted water for 2 mins. Drain well, squeezing spinach dry. Melt the butter in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Sauté the onion until tender. Add the spinach, white pepper, nutmeg and season to taste. Cook until heated through. Fill 4 potatoes with the spinach mixture. Top with 1 tbsp of crème fraîche, a few shrimp and dill leaves.
- For the scrambled egg filling, fry the bacon in a medium skillet until crisp. Remove from the pan. Drain on paper towels then crumble. Beat the eggs and season to taste. Pour the eggs into the pan and scramble in the hot bacon fat. Fill 4 potatoes with scrambled eggs. Top with the bacon and chives.
- For the ham filling, mix the mayonnaise, mustard and curry powder and season to taste. Stir in the ham and gherkin slices. Fill 4 potatoes with ham mixture and garnish with parsley.
- For the cottage cheese filling, mix the cottage cheese and cream and season to taste. Stir in the green onions. Fill the last 4 potatoes with cottage cheese filling and garnish with the cherry tomatoes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories240Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.