Perfect stuffed pork chops just for two.
- 2 New York pork chops (boneless, top loin, 1 1/2 thick)
- 1 cup stuffing mix (for pork, prepared according to package directions)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 granny smith apples (peeled and sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Cut slits into the pork chops almost like you were slicing it in half, but not cutting all the way through. Stuff each pork chop with 1/2 cup of the stuffing.
- Brown in skillet for a few minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, peel and thinly slice apple. Place a few slices on top of the stuffed pork chop and top with salt and pepper.
- Place in a roasting pan and bake for 20 minutes, until the pork chop reaches an internal temperature between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium).
- Let rest for 3 minutes before serving.
Sunshine 18 days ago
AWESOME, very tender, great flavor