- 6 tablespoons hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons pepperoni (chopped)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 cup ragu pizza quick sauce - traditional (heated)
- 4 hamburger buns (toasted)
- In large bowl, combine ground beef and oregano; shape into 8 patties. Evenly spread pepperoni mixture on center of 4 patties; top with remaining patties and seal edges tightly. Grill or broil, turning once, until burgers are done.
- In small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and pepperoni; chill.
- Evenly spread remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise on buns. To serve, arrange burgers on buns and evenly top with Pizza Sauce.