- 2 pepper
- 4 tablespoons bolognese sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- oregano (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Rinse peppers and cut off tops.
- Remove all seeds and ribs, being careful not to puncture outer wall.
- Cut two large squares of aluminum foil and brush with a little olive oil.
- Line 2 oven-safe bowls with foil and place 1 pepper inside each bowl.
- Fill each pepper with 2 tablespoons Bolognese sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and dried oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm as a starter or as a side dish.