If you are craving something sweet and light, then try this recipe for Light Apricot Muffins. The sweet apricots pair perfectly with the oat and wheat bran needed in this recipe. The healthy and hearty muffin is perfect for a morning on the go, a snack or a late night snack while catching up on your favorite shows. Be sure to have these ingredients on hand the next time you have a sweet tooth sensation, but don't want to over indulge.
- yellow peppers
- stuffing (Beef)
- bread crumbs
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F
- 2Wash and dry the peppers.
- 3Cut them in half and remove the seeds.
- 4Fill with beef stuffing.
- 5Sprinkle with some breadcrumbs.
- 6Bake them for about 30-40 minutes.