Filled with diced peppers and onion and sprinkled with mozzarella and oregano, these Stuffed Mushrooms are extremely easy to make but have a 5-star taste. Ready in just over a half an hour, these Stuffed Mushrooms are a great starter or snack. Play around with the spices to suit your individual preference and be sure to select mushrooms that are large enough to be stuffed. Serve these stuffed mushrooms as a fun appetizer or a great side addition to your dinner table. Your vegetarian and mushroom loving friends will thank you.
- 6 mushrooms (large, with stems removed)
- 1/2 green pepper (diced)
- 1/4 onions (minced)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 fresh mozzarella (ball, grated)
- ground oregano
- Preheat the oven to 220 Celsius.
- Combine the pepper and onion in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Fill the mushrooms with the pepper mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella and oregano.
- Place the mushrooms onto a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.