- 1 piece pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons sultana
- port wine
- 2 peaches (canned)
- 1/2 teaspoon clove
- dry white wine
- Put the "sultanas" to macerate in Port wine in minutes.
- Place the meat on a board and make a blow through the all length in order to open an hole to place the filling.
- In a mortar place the peach, some nuts of butter, cloves, thyme and mash well.
- Add the "sultanas" and mix well. Place the stuffing in the hole that you made on the loin and close with cooking line.
- Smear with bell pepper.
- Place in a refractory container and pour 100 ml of wine in the bottom of it.
- Bake at 400 ° F for 40 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, pour with its sauce.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.