- 3 pounds pork loin roast (double rolled and tied)
- 15 wheat crackers (shredded, finely crushed)
- 1/3 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seed (divided)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (divided)
- 1/2 cup beer (plus 2 tablespoons)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- For stuffing, in small bowl, stir together crumbs, onion, horseradish, 1 teaspoon caraway seeds and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Add 2 tablespoons beer; toss to mix.
- Untie roast. Pat stuffing mixture on one of the loins. Place second loin on top; retie to secure. Place in shallow roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in 350 degree F. oven for 60 minutes (20 minutes per pound) or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes. Remove roast from pan.
- Deglaze roasting pan with 1/2 cup remaining beer. Strain into small saucepan. Stir together water, cornstarch, bouillon granules, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed. Stir into beer in saucepan. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Slice roast to serve with sauce.