- 1 eggplant (large)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 cups Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce (divided)
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese (Sargento®)
- 3 cups Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (divided)
Melissa B. 25 Sep 2017
This was an AWESOME dinner!!! We added hamburger meat cooked with Italian seasoning and peppers from our garden. Baked it for 35 minutes and then added sliced tomatoes, sliced white onion and sprinkled some more mozzarella on top. Then baked for an additional 10 minutes, We are already discussing when we will make it again!