- 1 courgette (not too large)
- chicken (leftovers)
- 1 tomato (ripe)
- 1/2 onion
- grated mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- soy sauce (1 sp.)
- Wash the zucchini and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove the pulp, with the help of a spoon, being careful not to break the shell.
- Chop the onion and the garlic and saute them in the chosen fat.
- Add the tomatoes and let them cook slowly.
- Add half of the zucchini, cut into pieces.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and let it cook a little longer.
- Shred the chicken leftovers and add to stew.
- Taste and see if you need a little salt.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cut a rectangle of aluminum foil big enough to make an envelope.
- Stretch it on the counter and brush it with a little of liquid Becel.
- Stuff the zucchini halves with the stew.
- Season with a little pepper and spread the mozzarella on top.
- Sprinkle with dry oregano.
- Fold the foil in three and transfer the package to a baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.