- 1 zucchini (not too large)
- chicken (leftovers)
- 1 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1/2 onions
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- soy sauce (1 sp.)
- Wash the zucchini and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove the pulp, with the help of a spoon, being careful not to break the shell.
- Chop the onion and the garlic and saute them in the chosen fat.
- Add the tomatoes and let them cook slowly.
- Add half of the zucchini, cut into pieces.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and let it cook a little longer.
- Shred the chicken leftovers and add to stew.
- Taste and see if you need a little salt.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cut a rectangle of aluminum foil big enough to make an envelope.
- Stretch it on the counter and brush it with a little of liquid Becel.
- Stuff the zucchini halves with the stew.
- Season with a little pepper and spread the mozzarella on top.
- Sprinkle with dry oregano.
- Fold the foil in three and transfer the package to a baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Brown Butter Garlic Lemon SauceThe Recipe Critic
Greek Chicken - PaleoJessy and Melissa
StuffingThe Happy Flammily
Smoked Salmon Egg Stuffed AvocadosFresh Planet Flavor
Chicken with Rosemary Butter SauceLet's Dish
Kung Pao ChickenOnce Upon A Chef
Cilantro Lime ChickenAdd a Pinch
Honey Mustard Chicken FingersHellmann's
Pork & Apple Stuffing BitesPork
Caramelized Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and Grilled Herb BreadHow Sweet It Is
Man-Pleasing ChickenWitty in the City
Easy Chicken Enchilada CasseroleJo Cooks
Chicken in Garlic and Herb SauceJo Cooks
Cheesecake Stuffed StrawberriesDessert Now, Dinner Later
Italian Stuffed PeppersMcCormick
Succulent Chicken ParmesanHellmann's
Sausage StuffingHoneysuckle White®
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch ChickenLife in the Lofthouse
Creamy Tuscan Garlic ChickenThe Recipe Critic
Sweet and Spicy Bacon ChickenJust a Pinch
Cheesy Ranch ChickenOur Table for Seven
Melt in Your Mouth ChickenThe Cookin' Chicks
6-Ingredient Orange ChickenSkinny Ms
Cinnamon French Toast MuffinsJust a Taste
Spinach Stuffed Chicken BreastFaithfully Free
Firecracker ChickenMel's Kitchen Cafe