Stuffed CabbageO Meu Tempero
- 1 pointed cabbage
- tomatoes (peeled and chopped, to taste)
- white pepper
- white mushrooms (diced, to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- cilantro (chopped, to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 2Cut cabbage in half lengthwise.
- 3Remove a few leaves from the center of each half.
- 4Place cabbage halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 5Fill cabbage halves with tomatoes.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Add mushrooms, chives and cilantro.
- 8Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- 10Serve immediately.