- 1 pointed cabbage
- tomatoes (peeled and chopped, to taste)
- white pepper
- white mushrooms (diced, to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- cilantro (chopped, to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Cut cabbage in half lengthwise.
- Remove a few leaves from the center of each half.
- Place cabbage halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Fill cabbage halves with tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms, chives and cilantro.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately.