Stuffed ArtichokesL'Antro dell'Alchimista
Try our Stuffed Artichokes recipe! Loaded with a variety of meat and poultry, this recipe will not disappoint. Have you ever had a Stuffed Artichoke. Well not one like this! Our Stuffed Artichokes recipe calls for bacon, pork sauage, and dried mushrooms. This flavorful dish is perfect to serve as an appetizer or for a dinner party. Try it yourself! We love this Stuffed Artichokes recipe and so will you!
- 4 artichokes (large)
- 1 lemon
- 20 grams dried mushrooms
- 80 grams chicken livers
- 1 pork sausages (fresh)
- 50 grams bacon (pancetta)
- bread crumbs
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 eggs
- 1 onions (small)
- beef broth
- 5 ounces dry white wine
- extra-virgin olive oil
- ground white pepper
- 1Prepare the artichokes by removing the tough exterior leaves and washing them well.
- 2Place them in a stockpot with water and the lemon juice, blanch them and remove them from the water as soon as it starts to boil. Let them cool.
- 3In the meantime, wash the dried mushrooms and soak them in some warm water. Soak the crumbs in some broth.
- 4When the artichokes have cooled, remove the stems and the centers.
- 5Chop up the stems and the centers of the artichokes and place them in a bowl.
- 6Squeeze the excess water from the mushrooms and chop them.
- 7Chop up the chicken livers, break up the sausage into small pieces, squeeze the excess broth from the crumbs, and place all these ingredients in the bowl with the chopped artichoke.
- 8Add chopped onion, parsley, and bacon to the mixture in the bowl.
- 9Add the egg yolk and season with salt and ground pepper and stir well to combine.
- 10Fill the center of the artichokes with this mixture, place the artichokes in a baking dish with a generous amount of olive oil, add a few pieces of butter, and some ground white pepper, cover and bake at 200C.
- 11Add the wine after 30 minutes and allow it to evaporate in the covered baking dish.
- 12The artichokes can be serve as an appetizer, a side dish, or a first course.
PER SERVING *
|Calories460Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.