The hardest part about cooking, is waiting for the dish to be fully prepared so you can take that first delicious bite. This recipe for Strawberry Yogurt will have you on the edge of the seat waiting to try it. It has to chill for a minimum of four hours before serving, so you will have to find something to do to keep you busy. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 1 liter whole milk (cooled)
- 1 yogurt
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 150 grams strawberry coulis
- 3 tablespoons sugar (ground)
- In a bowl, whisk the milk, evaporated milk, and yogurt.
- Add the strawberry coulis and sugar and mix well.
- Pour into jars and set the yogurt maker for 10 hours.
- Once 10 hours have passed, take the jars out of the yogurt maker and close with lids.
- Cool, and refrigerate.
- Wait a minimum of 4 hours before eating.