Strawberry Tea Loaf Topped With Carrot ChiffonFOODISTA
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- To make the dough in a bread maker, put all of the ingredients into the bread machine in the order listed, and set the machine to create dough. When the machine finishes, roll out the dough on a lightly floured work surface. Divide the dough into four even portions. Round up, cover with plastic wrap, and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Line two loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Sealing side down roll each dough out to match the length of your baking pan. Turn the dough over and roll it up. Seal the ends closely. Place them seam-side down into the pans, each pan with two loaves. Cover and let rise until almost doubled, about 30 minutes.
- While the bread ferments, we start to make the cake by beating the oil, carrot juice and vanilla sugar until creamy and emulsified. Sift in the flour and stir until just combined. Add in egg yolks and mix completely.
- Whip the egg whites, salt and lemon juice until soft peaks form. Beat in the sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold 1/3 of the whites into the batter to lighten it, and then fold in the rest of the whites. Pour the cake batter over the bread. Sprinkle some coconut flakes over and bake in a preheated 165C/330F oven for about 45-60 minutes. After baking, immediately tear off the baking paper to avoid the cake shrinking too much.
|Calories560Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.