Strawberry Rhubarb Frozen YogurtAnanás e Hortelã
- 175 grams rhubarb (sliced)
- 600 grams strawberries (cut into pieces)
- 10 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1In a saucepan, combine the rhubarb, strawberries, and 5 tablespoons of honey and bring to boil. Let simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- 2Grind the mixture with a hand blender until smooth (or, you can leave it more chunky if preferred).
- 3Refrigerate for 1 hour until completely cold.
- 4In a bowl, combine the yogurt, the remaining honey (or however much desired, depending on the sweetness of the fruit), and 3/4 of the fruit jam. Place this mixture in the ice cream machine, and follow the machine's instructions.
- 5When it's ready, gently mix in the remaining jam. Use a knife to create a swirl effect. Place in a container and freeze until firm.