Waiting for this delicate, creamy Strawberry Refrigerator Cake to cool and set in the fridge may be pure torture. But we assure you, it's worth it!
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Signature Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries (Approximately, sweetened, thawed)
- 3 3/8 ounces vanilla instant pudding and pie filling (1 package)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 13"x 9" pan.
- For cake, prepare, bake and cool according to package directions.
- Poke holes 1" apart in top of cake using handle from wooden spoon.
- Puree thawed strawberries with juice in blender. Spoon evenly over top of cake allowing mixture to soak into holes.
- For topping, prepare pudding mix according to package directions using 1 cup milk. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread over cake. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Sommer 12 Jul
We like this cake. It's easy to make and tasty.
Jewel G. 2 Jul 2016
i have made this cake often,everone loves it,so good on a hot day,i always make it the same ,each time
Anne B. 13 Jan 2016
I have already made this twice. I took it to the church both times and got rave reviews. Have been asked for recipe. I like the fact that I can make it over two days and do not need to rush. Also, I used the cheesecake pudding mix instead of the French vanilla; it was very good.