- 5 pounds strawberries (hulled)
- 3 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 green apples (cored and peeled)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Place the slicing disc into the prep bowl of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor and set it to the 6th notch from the left. Feed the strawberries through the small feed tube to slice. Remove the prep bowl and then place the berries into a large bowl.
- Pour the sugar, lemon juice, and Grand Marnier over the strawberries and mix gently. Set aside and let them macerate for 1 hour.
- Attach the dicing kit into the work bowl and use the medium food pusher to guide the apples through to chop. Use the clean out tool to push any caught apple pieces though.
- Pour the strawberries and any accumulated juices into a large saucepan and add the apples. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for 5 minutes. Add in the raspberries and stir. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until mixture is beginning to thicken. Remove any foam that accumulates at the surface (this will help to increase the clarity of the jam).
- Remove from heat and stir in the lemon zest. Pour the jam into a large casserole dish and cool to room temperature. Chill jam overnight, uncovered, then spoon into half pint jars and close lids tightly. Jam will keep for 1 month.
- Tip: To increase the raspberry flavor, you could add in 1-2 more pints and an additional 1/2 chopped green apple.