Just saying the name of this recipe is likely to bring a smile to your face -- and inspire you to get into the kitchen. After all, strawberry gelatin (okay, Jello!) was a mainstay on many a family dinner table for weeknight dessert. Here, a flavored gelatin mix is your approved shortcut (and time travel) to nostalgic flavor, while condensed milk lends that trademark consistency. Fresh strawberries are a mandatory garnish.
- 1 liter milk
- 200 grams jello (strawberry)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 milliliters cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- strawberries (to garnish)
- Warm the milk and add the jelly, stirring until it is fully dissolved.
- Mix in the condensed milk until you get an homogeneous mixture.
- Place it in a bowl and set it aside to cool down.
- Solidify in the refrigerator.
- Whisk the cream with the sugar until fluffy and cover the pudding.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.