- 1/2 cup almond milk (vanilla flavored)
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (strawberry flavored, or vanilla, I use Greek Gods Strawberry Honey)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries (or mixed berries, if you prefer)
- 6 ice cubes (I use 5, depending on how thick you like your shakes)
Sue 11 days ago
Taste great and I added pineapple to have a little extra flavor. I will definitely make this again.
Gstettenbauer 30 Sep 2018
Made it for dessert after a very healthy dinner, for my grandson. Needless to say, he loved it. Glad I didn’t give him the cupcake he wanted, but something delicious and packed with protein.
Collier 2 Apr 2018
This was my first go, left out the honey and im glad I did because it was super sweet. my try ro incorporate some veggies :)
CML15 12 Mar 2018
Great tasting shake and consistency. I subbed out honey for a dash of stevia powder but stuck to the script otherwise.
Evgeny 15 Jul 2017
Perfect! Fast and sweet