- 1 cup strawberry ice cream (softened, divided, 2 scoops)
- 1/4 cup strawberries (sliced fresh, divided)
- 1/4 cup kiwi (peeled chopped, divided)
- 3 tablespoons fudge topping (Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel, divided)
- Reddi Wip Whipped Cream
- strawberry (Fresh whole)
- kiwi (slices)
- Place 1 scoop strawberry ice cream in bottom of a sundae glass. Top with a few slices strawberry and kiwi and 1 tablespoon fudge topping. Add second scoop ice cream and remaining fruit and topping. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with a fresh whole strawberry and a slice of kiwi. Serve immediately.