- 1 box chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients for preparing cake)
- 1 1/2 quarts Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 jars Breyers™ Real Fruit Strawberry Topping
- 2 cups nondairy whipped topping
- 1 cup strawberries (trimmed)
- Prepare chocolate cake batter according to package directions, using two 9-inch heart shaped pans for baking. Cool cakes completely.
- Allow Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream to soften at room temperature 5 minutes. Scoop ice cream into large bowl and stir in 1 jar Breyers™ Real Fruit Strawberry Topping. Evenly spread ice cream mixture on top of one of the cake layers. Top with second cake layer. Freeze cake until ready to serve.
- Slice strawberries 1/4-inch thick, then cut into heart shapes using small heart shaped cutter or by trimming with a small knife.
- Just before serving, stir together whipped topping and remaining jar Breyers™ Real Fruit Strawberry Topping. Evenly spread on top of cake and top with strawberry hearts.