- 1 package vanilla pudding (Cook and Serve)
- 1 package Jell-O (Strawberry)
- 2 cups water
- 16 ounces cool whip (lite or fat-free is fine)
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 pint strawberries (fresh, cut into bite size pieces)
Shayna Overby 6 Jun 2018
Little sweet but still good
Hannah Haviland 10 May 2018
It’s little sweet for me but my family loves it.
Valerie Brock 8 May 2018
Quick and yummy! After reading the reviews, I added chopped walnuts for a little bit of crunch.
Nic Good 20 Apr 2018
Fantastic! What an amazing dessert!
Sally Brouillette 26 Dec 2016
Everyone loved it. Early strawberries in FL. Very easy to put together. Several requests for receipe.
Laura A. 8 Apr 2016
It was really sweet. But that should be expected from the ingredient list. I'd say the # of servings is more like 12.
Barbara O. 21 Dec 2015
used to make this for my grandkids. forgot how to make it . once I found the recipe again make it often. they love it so do i sometimes I use other fruit in it but . it is so good