These adorable little desserts are super simple to make, they only require 5 ingredients and 30 minutes to put together. Delicate and crisp phyllo dough makes up the base, baked into little cups for perfect individual servings. A cream made of mascarpone and crushed strawberries is spooned into the little cups then topped with additional fresh strawberries for a beautiful presentation. This simple dish is perfect for the summer when strawberries are at their most flavorful.
- 4 sheets phyllo dough
- 20 strawberries
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 150 grams mascarpone
- icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Layer 4 sheets of phyllo dough and cut out 6 rounds (24 rounds in total).
- Brush each round with melted butter and place 4 overlapping rounds in 6 holes in a muffin baking pan.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and bake for about 5 minutes: watch out, the leaves brown fast.
- Once browned, remove from oven and let cool completely before unmolding.
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone cheese with 2-3 tablespoons sugar (to taste) and about 8 strawberries, which were previously mashed with a fork. Put the bowl in the refrigerator. Cut the remaining strawberries into slices.
- Just before serving, put a bit of the mascarpone mixture on the bottom of the mini tarts and place strawberry slices on top.
|Calories260Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.