Don't worry if you can't find the precise type of rooibos tea called for in this recipe; you can use regular rooibos tea or any variety that you prefer, fruit flavored or not. But the berry flavored tea will match up nicely with the pureed strawberr…
es in this dessert, as well as the strawberries that are used as a garnish (along with shaved chocolate, which is essential to the dish). Be sure to allow enough time for the desserts to set up in the refrigerator before serving.
- 300 grams strawberries
- 70 grams brown sugar
- 200 milliliters water
- 1 teaspoon forest fruit
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons chocolate shavings (for garnish)
- 2 strawberries (for garnish)
- Wash and cut the strawberries .
- Place the strawberries and sugar in the blender.
- Leave them in the blender for a few minutes, so they macerate and create some liquid.