This seasonal dessert is perfect during the summer seasons. Strawberries blossom during these seasons and is at it's ripest peak. Tr our Strawberry Cheesecake recipe to get a element of what this season can taste like. Let us know about your experience baking this Strawberry Cheesecake recipe in the comments below. You can also give a star rating for this Strawberry Cheesecake recipe as well. Happy Baking!
- 1 1/4 cups graham crackers (ground)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 60 grams butter (melted)
- 950 grams cream cheese (melted at room temperature.)
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 450 grams strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a cheesecake pan, spread and pat it down into the pan until the crust is firm and even.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let cool.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and lower the oven temperature to 170C.
- Beat the cream cheese using a food processor until it has a soft texture and no lumps.
- While it beats, add the eggs one by one, sugar, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture in the pan.
- Fill a shallow pan with some water, place the pan inside, and bake for 70 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the pan sit in it for 2 hours.
- Remove the pan from the oven and store it in the freezer overnight.
- Chop 1/2 cup strawberries.
- Mix the gelatin powder and the cold water in a small bowl. Let it sit until it has a spongy texture.
- Heat the chopped strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a cooking pot on medium-low until boiling, then cook for 5 more minutes.
- Turn off the stove and strain the strawberries. You will have a strawberry syrup.
- Mix the syrup with the gelatin, let it sit in the refrigerator until it thickens, and dispose of the chopped strawberries.
- Cover the top of the cheesecake with the remaining strawberries and syrup, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories520Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.