Strawberry CheesecakeRecetas del Señor Señor
Cheesecake is a classic rich dessert that perfectly pairs tart cheese with sweet ingredients for a well-balanced bite. In this recipe, the crust is made with graham crackers and butter for a delicate but rich base. Unlike many traditional cheesecake recipes, this one does not have to be baked. This makes it a great recipe to prepare when it is too hot to turn on the oven or stove. Top the cheesecake with sliced fresh strawberries for a fruity and vibrant finish.
- 12 graham crackers
- 75 grams butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 125 milliliters milk
- 5 gelatin (sheets)
- cold water
- 500 milliliters heavy cream
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 kilogram strawberries (cored and sliced)
- 1Crush the graham crackers in a large bowl.
- 2Mix the crackers with the melted butter and vanilla using your hands.
- 3Place the mixture in a baking pan. Carefully press down to create the pie crust. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to solidify.
- 4Place the cream cheese and the milk in a saucepan to melt on low heat.
- 5Hydrate the leaf gelatin sheets in cold water for 4 minutes. Add them to the milk and cheese. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- 6Whip the cream and sugar. Using a rubber spatula, carefully mix with the cream cheese and milk to keep it light and fluffy.
- 7Remove the crust from the refrigerator and pour a layer of the cream cheese mixture on the crust. Add some of the strawberries. Repeat the process twice. Decorate the cheesecake with strawberries on top.
- 8Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours to solidify and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1190Calories from Fat860|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat860|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.