Completely dairy free, these Strawberries and Blueberries Muffins are for everyone. Made with plant-based margarine, these vegan muffins are full of fresh plump blueberries and sweet strawberries. Use a mixer or food processor to make the muffin batter as smooth as possible. Strewn with berries throughout, save enough of the strawberries and blueberries to put a few pieces on top of each muffin. Sprinkle with coarse sugar for an attractive, crunchy finish. These vegan berry muffins are the perfect way to start your morning.
- 100 grams vanilla sugar
- 100 grams margarine (100% vegetable)
- 170 grams flour
- 400 grams baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 10 tablespoons water
- 160 grams blueberries
- 3 strawberries (large)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In the mixer/food processor place the sugar with the butter (melted for 5 seconds in the microwave), add sifted flour with baking powder, cornstarch, and finally add water little by little.
- Add the blueberries and strawberries cut into small pieces, and mix everything very carefully. Save a few pieces to put on top.
- Bake in muffin pan for about 25 minutes, and 8 more minutes on grill for crispier muffins.