This Stracetti—Beef Strips with Bell Peppers recipe is packed with flavor. You will be amazed by the bell pepper flavor long with the hearty meat to finish off this delicious meal. Try our Stracetti—Beef Strips with Bell Peppers recipe now. You will not be disappointed. This Stracetti—Beef Strips with Bell Peppers dish can be servced in a party style or a boufet style. Either way your guests will love it!
- beef (sliced into small, thin strips)
- bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 ounces vin santo
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- Slice the leek into thin rounds and saute it in the wok with the oil.
- Add the bell peppers, cut into thin strips.
- Add the wine and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, add 1 cup of water, if necessary.
- Coat the beef strips with flour and add them to the wok, season to taste with salt and pepper and cook for approximately 10 minutes on medium heat, stirring well for the flavors to combine.
- Serve hot.