Stir Fry in the StrawPork Foodservice
- 15 pounds boneless pork roast (lean)
- 2 pounds bean threads (Asian cellophane noodles)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 cups lemon peel (finely shredded)
- 6 pounds broccoli florets
- 3 pounds cauliflower flowerets
- 2 pounds carrots (peeled, sliced into coins)
- 4 pounds pepper (red and/or green, cut into ½ inch pieces)
- 3 pounds tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 9 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/4 cups corn starch
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper (salt free)
- 3 cups green onions (sliced)
- 3 cups cilantro (chopped)
- 1Place roast on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Do not cover pan.
- 2Insert meat thermometer into the center of the roast.
- 3Roast at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4(Approximate oven time may vary depending on oven use, and weight of pork being cooked. Start checking with a thermometer an hour into cooking time.)
- 5Remove from oven and let the roast "rest" for 15 minutes.
- 6Place into a shallow pan.
- 7Cover and refrigerate, cooling to 40 degrees Fahrenheit within 4 hours.
- 8Cube chilled roast into approximately ½ by ½ inch cubes.
- 9Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 10Heat oil in a deep fat fryer.
- 11In small batches, place noodles in fine mesh fryer basket and fry in the hot oil for approximately 8 seconds or until the threads are puffed and white. Make sure all threads are puffed.
- 12Do not brown.
- 13Drain each batch on layered paper towels. Set aside until needed.
- 14Sauté garlic and lemon peel in a tilting fry pan seasoned with cooking oil for approximately 2 minutes.
- 15Add the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and peppers.
- 16Continue sautéing the vegetables.
- 17Add the pork cubes and continue heating.
- 18Add the tomatoes and combine gently.
- 19Reduce heat to low and hold at 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 20Pour the broth into a separate sauce pan.
- 21Whisk in the cornstarch, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, sugar and spice until thoroughly combined.
- 22Stirring continually, heat mixture over medium heat until thickened.
- 23Pour over the meat/vegetable mixture.
- 24Stir the mixture gently and warm through.
- 25Spoon into a steam table pan; cover and hold at 140 degrees Fahrenheit until serving.
- 26To serve, place approximately 1 cup of "straw" on each plate forming a "nest" for the stir fry. Spoon approximately 1 cup of mixture in the center of the "straw."
- 27Garnish with sliced green onions and cilantro, depending upon student preferences.
- 28Place mixture in 2 inch shallow pans. Cover and place on rack in the cooler. Do not stack pans. Allow for air to circulate around the pans. Cool to 40 degrees Fahrenheit within 4 hours.
- 29Reheat product to 170 Fahrenheit degrees or higher for at least 1 minute. Stir gently to distribute heat evenly. Hold at 140 degrees Fahrenheit or higher to serve.
Ramen Stir-FryBetty Crocker
20 Minute Chicken Stir Frythe Schmidty wife
Quick 15 Minute Beef and Broccoli Stir FryGimmedelicious
Chicken Teriyaki Stir FrySlice Of Southern
Southwestern Pork and Pepper Stir-fryPork
Chicken and Brocolli Stir-FrySkinny Ms
Easiest Ever Stir FryFamily Food on the Table
Garlic Beef Stir-fryFOOD TO LOVE
Chicken Teriyaki Stir-FryEveryday Dishes
Air Fryer Chicken QuesadillasJust Plum Crazy
Air Fryer Cauliflower TotsThe Leaf.com
Perfect Air Fryer SalmonNoble Pig
Air Fryer Buffalo CauliflowerLaura Lea Balanced
Air Fryer Coconut ShrimpUn Entitled Life
Air Fryer Buffalo Wingsthe every kitchen
Skinny Stir-Fry with Peanut SauceSkinny Kitchen
Healthy Chicken Breast and Broccoli Stir FryBest Recipe Box
Asian Vegetable Stir FryRecipe Girl
Brown Rice Noodle and Veggie Stir Fry with Shrimp (Low-FODMAP, gluten free)Calm Belly Kitchen
Orange Chicken Stir-Fry with Crispy Garlic DressingClean Eating
Chicken and Eggplant Stir FryLaaLoosh
Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry with Black Bean SauceClean Eating
Pork Stir FryAvocado Pesto
Spicy Peanut Tofu Stir FryLittle Spice Jar