- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (medium, sliced thin)
- 1 cup sliced carrots (diagonally)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper (large, cut into strips)
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger (McCormick®, Ground)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed (McCormick®, toasted)
- Heat the oil in wok or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and carrots; stir fry 2 minutes. Add remaining vegetables; stir fry 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; stir-fry until well blended. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
|Calories100Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jessica 1 Nov 2018
Great recipe. I didn’t have any Sesame Seeds but I think of that more of a garnish than an ingredient because it doesn’t make much of a difference with or without. Will definitely make again.
Allred 9 May 2018
a little to much ginger for me
Ema 9 May 2018
Turned out great! Didn't have ginger but added Teriyaki sauce and chicken. Also used frozen stir fry vegetables. still turned out great. Served over basmati rice.
Brian Moorman 28 Mar 2018
Awesome recipe! The family loved it was easy and delicious.
Ramey Krosky 21 Jan 2018
So Yummly. Definitely a dish I will make again. A great side dish for any meal.
Lauren B. 7 Jan 2018
turned out great! i just made a single serving with my own mix of on-hand ingredients (some broccoli, carrots, zucchini, & mushrooms), & the exact measurement of the soy sauce/garlic+ginger powder suggested in this recipe was PERFECT for the amount i made (enough to fill a small skillet/large plate) :-) YUM.
Collins 8 Jun 2017
I don't know what it was about this but it was delicious. I added a chicken breast and it filled me up so much that I didn't want dessert!