Stir-Fry Thai Noodles with Chicken MeatballsAIDELLS
Skip the takeout in favor of these quick and tangy stir-fried rice noodles with chicken teriyaki meatballs, fresh vegetables, and sweet pineapple chunks. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas.
- 2 qt. water
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 scallions
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce (or tamari)
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fish sauce (Thai or Vietnamese)
- 1 can pineapple chunks in juice (8 oz. per can)
- 14 oz. pad Thai rice noodles (or 16 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. peanut oil (or vegetable oil, for meatballs)
- 12 oz. Aidells® Chicken Meatballs, Teriyaki & Pineapple
- 1 Tbsp. peanut oil (or vegetable oil, for vegetables)
- 1 Tbsp. peanut oil (or vegetable oil, for noodles)
- Pour the water into a large pot, salt lightly, and bring to a boil.
- Peel the ginger. Finely grate the ginger and garlic, or mince. Thinly slice the carrots into coins and slice the red bell pepper. Cut the broccoli into 3/4-inch florets. Finely chop the scallions. Stack the basil leaves and slice crosswise into thin slivers.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into a small bowl. Add the soy sauce, brown sugar, fish sauce, juice from the can of pineapple, garlic, and ginger. Whisk to combine, then set aside.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories340Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes