It's time to shake things up! If you have never tried this Stir-Fry Lemon Chicken recipe before you are in for a real surprise. This Stir-Fry Lemon Chicken is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We love to read about your experiences cooking our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 grams chicken breast (skinned, boneless, cut into cubes)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1/2 onion (cut into half slices)
- 2 carrots (cut diagonally)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (cut in small strips)
- Mix the soy sauce, lemon juice, water, lemon zest, honey, red pepper flakes, garlic cloves, and ginger in a medium bowl to make the marinade.
- Take half of the marinade, set it aside on a different bowl, and save it for later.
- Place the chicken breasts in the remaining bowl and cover it with plastic film. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the bowl, strain them, and dispose of the marinade.
- Preheat a saucepan with the olive oil on high flame.
- Place the chicken breasts on the saucepan and grill until golden brown. Remove from the saucepan.
- Add all the vegetables to the saucepan and stir them until the red bell peppers soften.
- Add the cornflour to the bowl where the remaining marinade is, stir, and add it immediately to the saucepan along with the chicken breasts.
- Once the marinade thickens, turn off the stove.
- Serve with rice as a side dish.
PER SERVING *
|Calories300Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.