Kale is very high in beta carotene, vitamin K, Vitamin C and rich in calcium. Kale contain sulforaphane as with broccoli. Boilling decreases sulforaphane; however, steaming or stir-frying does not decrease sulforaphane as much as boiling.
ious types of kale also maintain a lot of crunchy texture and nutty flavor , which makes them excellent for stir-fry.
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lbs. kale , chopped into bite-size ( about 10 cups)
- 1 Lbs. thin slice pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh minced galic
- 1 tsp. Paprika powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon chicken stock or water
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds, plus ½ tsp. for seasoning
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl add soy sauce, Paprika powder, brown sugar, sesame oil and pepper.Let it marinade at least 20 mins. In a medium skillet over medium heat with oil, add salt and garlic. Stirring, over medium heat for 30 seconds. Add kale and raise the heat to medium high.Stirring together, in about 2 minutes.
- Put it in the bowl on the side. Use the same medium skillet over medium heat with oil, add garlic. stirring in about 30 seconds. Or until garlic turning a little brown.Add marinade pork in to the skillet, keep stirring and repeat in about 4 minutes.
- Add chicken stock or water, let it simmer in about 3 minuites. Add sesame seeds. Stirring together. Pour on top of stir-fried kale. Serve with rice or serve over rice. You can also use Jasmine rice , Korean rice or White – brown rice for healthy selection.