A quick, one pot, Asian inspired stir-fry chicken dish that everyone will love. Tender chicken breasts take on spicy curry powder and ground ginger while bitter shallots and onions balance the added sugar for a perfect caramelization. Cream cheese gives this dish a smooth finish to the salty savory sauce that no one will expect. Cook, plate, eat, and indulge all in under 30 minutes. Dinner doesn’t get much easier.
- 2 chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1 onions
- 1 shallots
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon liquid sweetener
- salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Cut the chicken into strips and brown in a skillet.
- Keep warm.
- Coarsely chop the onion, shallot, and garlic. Place in a saucepan and sweat on low heat with the liquid sweetener and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Then add the curry, salt, ginger.
- Deglaze the skillet where the chicken cooked with 3 tablespoons of water and add the glaze to the ginger sauce. Mix well.
- Add the chicken and cook covered for about 20 minutes .
- After 20 minutes, add the cream cheese and remove from heat.
- Mix well.