- 1 pound boneless pork loin (cut into 1/8-inch strips)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion (medium, peeled, sliced, separated into rings)
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded and sliced)
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Place pork in shallow bowl. In small bowl stir together garlic, oregano, cumin, seasoned salt, orange juice, vinegar and hot pepper sauce; pour over pork and toss gently to mix. Let pork marinate briefly, 10 minutes.
- In large heavy skillet heat oil over high heat. Remove pork from marinade, discarding any remaining marinade. Stir-fry pork, onion and green pepper until pork is no longer pink, about 3-5 minutes. Roll up equal portions of pork mixture in flour tortillas and serve to eat out-of-hand.