- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 pound pork chops (trimmed, sliced)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 1 bunch bok choi (baby, leaves separated)
- 10 ounces bamboo shoots (can sliced)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- cooked egg noodles (16 oz medium or thick pre-)
- spring onion (sliced, to serve)
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan on high. Stir-fry pork, in 2 batches, 2-3 mins each batch, transferring to a plate when cooked.
- Heat remaining oil in same wok on high. Stir-fry onion and carrot 1 min. Add bok choy, bamboo shoots and hoisin sauce to wok. Stir-fry 1 min. Return pork to wok with noodles, separating with fingers. Stir-fry 1 min. Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.
Anthony Clemenzi 4 Jul 2018
excellent! I didnt have Hoisin sauce so I used Fish sauce and Soy sauce and it turned out extremely delicious.