- 1 gram bean sprout (200 of)
- 2 tomato (cut into wedges)
- 3 pieces tofu (2 of, solid, sliced into 8 cubes)
- 4 cloves garlic (3 of, sliced thinly)
- 5 shallots (sliced thinly)
- 6 red chilli (sliced thinly)
- 7 cups sweet soy sauce (¼ of, I use Adabi)
- 8 soy sauce (spoons 3- 4 of salty, subjective)
- 9 salt (pinchs of, and sugar to taste)
- 10 tablespoons frying oil (2 of)
- Heat oil in a pan
- Toss in the shallot, garlic and tofu. Stir till fragrant (I like my tofu to be firmed up, that's why I put them in early)
- Next, the bean sprouts go in with the soy sauces.
- Stir the bean sprouts until slightly wilted then add in the chilli and tomato.
- Season to taste with salt and sugar.