Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Mix together the soy sauce, stem ginger, ginger syrup, chilli, lime zest and juice in a large frying pan. Gently heat through over a low heat.
- Add salmon fillets, skin side-down to the liquid. Bring the liquid to the boil so that it begins to reduce. After 5 minutes, turn the salmon over and continue to cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate wok, add in the Flora Cuisine and heat through. Add in the vegetables and stir-fry until just tender.
- Add the straight to wok egg noodles to the wok and fry until heated through, mixing them well with the vegetables.
- Divide the noodle mixture among 4 plates and top each serving with a piece of sticky salmon. Garnish each portion with a wedge of lime and toasted sesame seeds.