- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs (cut into chunks)
- 2 green onions
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Place honey, oyster sauce, garlic, lime juice, ginger and sweet chili sauce in blender. Process on setting 4 (puree) 30 seconds. Set aside until ready to use. Can be made up to 3 days ahead.
- Heat peanut oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute 3-4 minutes until cooked through.
- Pour sticky sauce over chicken and cook 1-2 minutes until bubbly. Remove from heat. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.