Steamer Clams With Dill, White Wine And ButterFOODISTA
Remove All from Shopping List
- Rinse the steamers with cold water until free of sand.
- Add all the ingredients into a large, lidded, heavy pot and stir to combine.
- Add the steamers, put the lid on, and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium heat and cook 5-10 minutes until steamers are opened up (discard those few stubborn ones that don’t open up versus overcooking them).
- Divide steamers and corresponding cooking broth into small bowls. If you’re fastidious, I recommend pouring the broth through a cheese cloth to catch any last sand parts, although if you’re a bottle or two of wine into dinner, no one will notice.
- Serve with individual butter bowls seasoned with fresh lemon juice.