- 8 pieces salmon (seasoned with salt on both sides, 6-oz.each, 1-inch-thick)
- 4 nectarines (pitted and cut into small dice)
- 2 ears fresh corn (cleaned and cut from cob)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (sliced in half and quartered)
- 1 red pepper (roasted, skinned, seeded and diced small)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 4 green onions (sliced thin)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint (chopped)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Gently combine all ingredients. Set aside until ready to use. Can be made 1 day ahead and stored in refrigerator.
- If you wish to caramelize the corn, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over high heat. Cook quickly, stirring often until beginning to brown and caramelize.
- Mix all ingredients together, except the vegetable oil. While whisking the mixed liquid together, slowly stream in the vegetable oil and whisk vigorously to combine. About 30 minutes before serving with the salmon, pour the Dressing over the Nectarine Corn Salsa and toss to cover the ingredients.
- Set the Smart Oven+ Attachment base pan with heating element and Steamer Water Basin Pan on the oven rack. Add 4 cups of water to the Water Basin Pan. Place the 8 seasoned salmon fillets on the Perforated Steamer Tray and place Tray in Water Basin Pan; cover with Lid and place in oven.
- On STEAM mode, cook salmon for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the Steamer and place on a serving platter. Serve with Nectarine Corn Salsa.