- 2 slices salmon
- 1/2 carrots
- 1/2 leeks
- 1 slice bacon
- 1 slice cheese
- Season the salmon with lemon, salt, and pink pepper.
- Cut 2 sheets of foil and brush each with olive oil.
- Peel the carrots and use a carrot peeler to cut thin slices lengthwise.
- Cut leek lengthwise into 4 pieces, then in half again, like sticks.
- Spread the vegetables on aluminum foil and put the salmon on top.
- Slice the bacon and the cheese in thin strips and arrange them on top of the fish.
- Close the foil, and steam it.
- If you don't have a steam cooking pot, place the salmon on a baking sheet and bake at 360°F for 50 minutes.