Steamed Broccoli with Peanuts and Soy SauceMADELEINE COCINA
Steamed Broccoli with Peanuts and Soy Sauce is used as an appetizer in the asian cuisine often. But have you every tried Steamed Broccoli with Peanuts and Soy Sauce? This recipe is packed with flavor and still provides the essential nutrients need to get your body through the day. You will love this Steamed Broccoli with Peanuts and Soy Sauce recipe. Let us know about your experience in the comments below or give this Steamed Broccoli with Peanuts and Soy Sauce recipe a star rating so others can see.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp. peanuts
- 1/4 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 chile pepper (arbol, seeded and cut into strips, optional)
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Fill a pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add the broccoli to a steamer basket and steam for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add the sunflower seeds and peanuts to a skillet on low heat. Add the cumin and toast for 30 minutes.
- Add the chile pepper, soy sauce, and water. Mix well.
- Plate the broccoli and add the seed/nut mixture. Serve warm.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories170Calories from Fat100
|% DAILY VALUE
|Calories from Fat100
|% DAILY VALUE
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes