- 2 sirloin steaks (each about 2 cm, approximately 3/4 inches)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt (to taste)
- 400 grams carrots (frozen Parisian)
- 400 grams frozen broad beans
- Cook beans and carrots in boiling water and drain well.
- Peel beans.
- Set aside.
- Season steaks with salt and cook in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add bay leaves and one garlic clove (chopped, crushed or sliced, to taste).
- Cook meat to preference and remove the steaks from the skillet.
- Add remaining pan juice to the pesto sauce and butter and mix well.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet or wok, sauté the vegetables with one crushed garlic clove and season with salt.
- To serve, arrange steak and vegetables on a plate and pour pesto sauce on top of the steak.