- 3/4 cup table salt
- 2 pounds new potatoes (scrubbed)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary (halved)
- 4 sirloin steaks (6-7 oz)
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 ounces pineapple rings (drained and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- 4 cups salad greens
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Bring 4 cups water and the salt to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the potatoes and simmer for 15 mins. Drain. Place potatoes on a parchment paper-lined baking pan. Roast for 12-15 mins.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the rosemary and steaks. Cook the steaks in 2 batches for 3-4 mins each side or until desired doneness. Remove from the pan and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, mix the barbecue sauce with the pineapple and cilantro.
- For the vinaigrette, mix the vinegar with the sugar and remaining 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the lettuce and cherry tomatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss well. Serve with the steak, potatoes and pineapple barbecue sauce.