- 1 package sliced mushrooms (10 oz.)
- 1 onions (medium, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz,)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 4 rib eye steaks (about 1 1/4 lbs., trimmed)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- Season steaks, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook steaks, turning once, 4 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove steaks from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil in same skillet and cook mushrooms and onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 10 minutes. Add vinegar and bring to a boil. Stir in 2 cups Pasta Sauce and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes or until heated through. Return steaks to skillet, then sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta topped with additional Pasta Sauce, heated.
Pamela 3 months ago
Brilliant, really flavoursome with an easy to follow recipe 😋
Michele C. 2 years ago
ᗯOᗯ, ᔕOOO GOOᗪ! ᖴᗩᔕT ᗩᑎᗪ EᗩᔕY. I ᑭᑌT Iᑎ ᔕOᗰE ᔕTᖇIᑎG ᗷEᗩᑎᔕ Iᑎ TᕼE ᑭᗩᑎ ᗯITᕼ EᐯEᖇYTᕼIᑎG EᒪᔕE ᑕOᐯEᖇEᗪ IT Oᑎ ᒪOᗯ TO ᒪET TᕼE ᗰOᘔᘔᗩᖇEᒪᒪᗩ ᑕᕼEEᔕE ᗰEᒪT. ᐯEᖇY ᖴIᒪᒪIᑎG. I ᕼᗩᐯE ᒪEᖴT OᐯEᖇᔕ. IᑎᔕTEᗩᗪ Oᖴ ᑭᗩᔕTᗩ , KEᑭT IT ᒪOᗯ ᑕᗩᖇᗷ. ᔕEᖇᐯEᗪ ᗯITᕼ IᑎᗪIᐯIᗪᑌᗩᒪ ᗷᖇOᗯᑎ ᖇIᑕE. ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗪEᖴIᑎITEᒪY ᗰᗩKE TᕼIᔕ ᗩGᗩIᑎ.