- 1 pound yukon gold potatoes (medium)
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon (crumbled crisply)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup sweet soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons tamarind concentrate (paste)
- 1 pound beef tenderloin (cut into 6 steaks)
- 2 tablespoons black pepper (McCormick®, Coarse Ground)
- 3 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup manchego cheese (shaved)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to boil in medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain potatoes; cool slightly. Peel potatoes; shred with grater. Mix shredded potatoes, bacon and salt until well blended. Form into 6 patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add potato patties; cook 7 to 8 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown. Transfer to plate; keep warm.
- Mix sweet soy sauce and tamarind concentrate in small bowl. Set aside. Season steaks with pepper. Grill over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Mix arugula, cheese, remaining 1 tablespoon oil and lemon juice in large bowl; toss to coat well. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook eggs, sunny-side up, until desired doneness. To serve, place a potato rosti, 1/2 cup salad, sliced steak and a fried egg on each plate. Drizzle steak with soy sauce mixture.
PER SERVING *
|Calories630Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.