- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak (cut into 4 pieces and lightly pounded)
- 1 onions (large, thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 10 ounces mushrooms (sliced, about 3 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- Season steaks, if desired, with salt.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in ?-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook steaks, turning once, until desired doneness, about 8 minutes. Remove steaks from skillet and keep warm.
- Cook onion, mushrooms and garlic salt in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 8 minutes. Stir in water, scraping up brown bits from bottom of skillet. Stir in remaining 1/3 cup Mayonnaise until smooth; remove from heat. Serve onions and mushrooms over steaks.