- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak (cut into 4 pieces and lightly pounded)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onions (large, thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- Season steaks, if desired, with salt.
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook steaks, turning once, until desired doneness, about 10 minutes. Remove steaks from skillet and keep warm.
- Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until golden. Stir in 1/2 of the water, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of skillet. Stir in remaining ingredients until smooth; heat through. Serve onions over steaks.